06 January 2010

Photography

"Photography (pronounced /fәˈtɒɡrәfi/[1]) is the process, activity and art of creating still or moving pictures by recording radiation on a sensitive medium, such as a photographic film, or an electronic sensor. Light patterns reflected or emitted from objects activate a sensitive chemical or electronic sensor during a timed exposure, usually through a photographic lens in a device known as a camera that also stores the resulting information chemically or electronically. Photography has many uses for business, science, art and pleasure."
Its definitly one of my best hobbies. I always wished that i can take it to the next level (be a proffisional photographer) but i never knew how or when!
I dont have a special type of photography, i'm into all types, from landscapes, animals, to macro shots and abstracts. I use the 400D Canon, and aiming for something better.

Take a quick look at my page, and leave me a comment if you want :)
http://devilicious-g.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments: